- Gender: Male / Female
- Education: Intermediate or above in industrial or automatic electricity
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic design environment
- Knowledgeable of policies relating to safety, quality control, 5S
- Must be detail oriented with excellent self-study and troubleshooting skills
- Qualifications: Intermediate or above in industrial or automatic electricity
- At least 4 years of experience in maintaining machine / equipment in furniture manufacturing companies such as sawmill, hand-held circular saw, finger-joint line, 2-side planer, 4-side planer, wide-belt sander, straight line saw, CNC machine, painting sprayer ...
- Be able to read electrical circuit drawings and understand electrical safety rules.
- Understanding the operational principles of machinery, equipment in the furniture manufacturing industry, knowing common mistakes and how to fix it
- Know how to sharpen the saw blade, profile cutter in accordance with the purpose of each job
- Prefer candidates who are knowledgeable about high frequency (HF) machine such as: HF kiln, HF side gluer, HF press
- Ability to work in shifts when required.
- Careful, creative, eager to learn and to progress.
Physical Requirements: This job requires the ability to climb ladders and withstand heights, and to lift heavy objects and carry them limited distances. Good eye-hand coordination is also needed.
Our recipe for success: think different and take calculated but bold decisions. What you're doing today will affect millions of customers tomorrow. At OdiSri Vietnam, you have the chance to build your career for one of the manufacturing hub of a rapidly growing international company.
What else? We do of course have a lot more to offer:
- Competitive salary and other benefits.
- You and your work will be respected.
- A unique corporate culture with flat hierarchies and fast decision making where results are what matter.
- You’ll never be bored – there is always something going on at one of the OdiSri's somewhere in the world.
- Training and further development opportunities to expand your skills and help you on your way.
- The chance to shape your own profile and to be part of a growing team.
- A highly motivated international team of colleagues who will both inspire and support you.
WANT TO APPLY?
- Please apply by using the SUBMIT APPLICATION Button.
- Email applications will not be considered.
- Applications can be in either Vietnamese or English.
- We are open to receiving applications throughout our entire recruitment process.
- Any questions? Please email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!